https://mycomputernotes.com provides you free CCNA 200-301 tutorials and study guides for networking aspirants who want to pursue their career in the field of computer networking. The CCNA 200-301 tutorials and study guides are written in very simple and easy language that help to prepare for the new CCNA exam. The tutorials closely follow the CCNA 200-301 syllabus.
At the end of each topic, we provide the MCQ section. The MCQ questions follow the same pattern that is asked in the final CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
CCNA 200-301 Tutorials and Study Guide
Cisco introduced a new CCNA 200-301 certification program on 24 Feb 2020. The previous CCNA with various tracks are merged into a single CCNA program. The new CCNA syllabus removes some old topics and introduces new topics on the basis of trending technology and the IT industry demand.
In this CCNA 200-301 tutorials and study guide, we have broadly classified the course into 6 distinct units according to the new CCNA syllabus.
- Unit 1: Network Fundamentals
- Unit 2: Network Access
- Unit 3: IP Connectivity
- Unit 4: IP Services
- Unit 5: Security Fundamentals
- Unit 6: Automation and Programmability
You do not require any prerequisite for the new CCNA 200-301. However, you must have a good understanding of the basics of computer networking before taking the exam. Since most of the basic networking topics have been removed from the new CCNA curriculum, it will be difficult for those who do not have prior knowledge of basic networking. You must go through the following basics of networking before jumping onto the main course.
Overview of CCNA 200-301 Course Highlights
In CCNA 200-301 tutorials, you will be going to learn:
- Basics of computer networking
- Network models: OSI and TCP/IP and the network protocols used in different layers.
- Functions of network components like router, switch, next-generation firewalls, endpoint devices and so on.
- Cisco router and its basic configuration, IOS commands.
- Layer 2 and layer 3 switching concepts
- Virtual LAN its configuration in layer 2 switch
- Spanning tree protocol (STP), Etherchannel and its configuration
- IP v4 subnetting
- IP v6 addressing scheme
- IP routing and configuration of static routing with IP v4 and IP v6 address
- Configuration of single area OSPF v2
- NAT, NTP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP
- Access control list
- Wireless LAN
- Network Security fundamentals, site to site VPNs, DHCP snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection
- Automation using Software-defined architecture and Cisco DNA centre, Rest API, JSON encoded data
- and many more topics that are included in the new CCNA 200-301 syllabus.
List of topics covered in CCNA 200-301 Tutorials
Introduction to CCNA 200-301
Basics of networking
Automation and Programmability
I hope the free tutorials on CCNA 200-301 will help you to prepare for your CCNA Exam. In the next topic, I will describe the Cisco career certifications in details.
|About New Cisco Career Certification