My Computer Notes brings you free tutorials and short notes on computer fundamentals, hardware, networking, network security, cybercrime, and many more, as the website will keep on adding new content regularly. The content is written in a very simple and easy to understand language.
My Computer Notes is a small initiative from the author to provide information on the various topics related to the computer from the fundamentals to the advanced topics. Apart from the tutorials, it contains a “How To” page, that provides step by step guide to troubleshoot the common problems related to computer hardware and software, issues regarding smartphones and other personal electronic gadgets.
You will find the MCQ section that contains multiple-choice questions on all subjects of computers. MCQ is very helpful for the students, job seekers, and working professionals to test their skills and prepare for the competitive exams on the concerned subjects. You will also find the latest practice questions on the reputed IT certification programs like CCNA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CompTIA Security+, etc.
We, the team of My Computer Notes are well qualified and have practical exposure to the field of Information technology for more than 20 years. We try to bring the utmost and quality content to the best of our knowledge. However, for any discrepancy and errata found in the content, you are free to post your comments and feedback through our comment sections and the contact section. Our team will be available 24×7 to reply back to your queries.
Basics of Computer Networking
- What is a Network Device
- OSI Model and its Different Layers
- What is Network Protocol
- Switching Techniques and its Types
- Peer to peer and Client-server Architecture
- Network Topology and its types
- Different Types of Computer Network
- Introduction to TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Transmission Media and its Types
- What is Modem and Types of Modems
CCNA 200-301 Exam Tutorials
1. Network Fundamentals
- Router and its major Components
- Different Modes of a Router
- Cisco IOS Basic Command
- How to Set different Password in a Router
- IP Address version 4 and its Classes
- How to Calculate Network Address and Broadcast Address
- IP v4 Subnetting
2. Network Access
3. IP Connectivity
- What is IP Routing and its Types
- Dynamic Routing and its Types
- What is Routing Protocol
- How to configure Static Routing between two Routers